Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cucumber pumpernickel

eric has called savannah a funny little name for a while. He likes to call her Savannah Pumpernickel. It is funny. For a long time she would just laugh, now when you ask her what her middle name is she will answer Pumpernickel.

Here is a conversation that happened one sunday after church.

Eric: How is my cute little Savannah Cucumber?
Savannah: I'm not a vegetable.
E: You're not a vegetable. How come?
S: I have feet. Vegetables don't have feet.

Duh, dad!!

Savannah continues to amazes us with the funny little things she says.

4 comments:

Kat said...

So cute! I can't wait to hear her say pumpernickel ;) I have an idea of where he got that name.... Did she really say "I'm not a vegetable?" how smart is that?

Ann Marie said...

I love the name - too cute!

Leyla... said...

Duh! I love it! Savannah is one smart little cutie!

J Z said...

hey i want to hear about the party