Thursday, September 25, 2008

flip flops



Eric is gone visiting his grandma and he took savannah with him. I am just hanging with Olivia. She found a pair of flip flops of Savannah's and put them on. It was so cute. I then remembered a pair I bought Savannah and went to go and get them. They fit perfectly. She was so proud that she was wearing flip flops. So cute! Of course she was walking a little funny but still cute! Ignore the dirty shirt and messy hair. We had a day off here. We did nothing but stay home. It was a great day! OH and I got to be the lucky one to clean the toilets.

7 comments:

Kris said...

So cute, I remember how proud Savannah & Lexi were when they first wore those flip flops. I just want to know what happened to the cowgirl skirt she was wearing earlier?????

Sara Newton said...

Wow, you are so lucky! I wish I could clean the toilets! When I get better, will you let me??? ha ha ha...

Nicole said...

i love her little miss bossy shirt...do you think they make a mr. bossy??? I have a little guy that would totally suit. Love her proud smile!! Can't wait to see her!! she is getting so big!

Shannon said...

Does Savannah usually clean your toilets? It's never too soon to put those little free-loaders to work.

Kat said...

You can see the pride all over her little face :) She does look cute in them! Hope everyone is surviving the grandma crisis...
that's cool that Eric took her with him. Having a good Sunday??

Leyla... said...

I am always amazed at kids who can wear flip flops! I love that she has 2 toes where the big toe is supposed to be on her left foot! So cute! Love the shirt too!

J Z said...

hey could you please post some pics of you letters that you made for your girls someone at work wants to see them....please. I keep forgetting to ask you for pics or where you got them