Friday, December 19, 2008

Halloween


I am so behind. Here is Halloween. Since we did Disney Trick or Treat and had a few other parties and days and days of costumes, when the actual day arrived, I was done with Halloween. It really isnt one of my favorite holidays and then to have it drag on and on was just too much for me.
Savannah was Cinderella. This is actually a dress up. She wouldnt wear the one the was shiny and just a little cuter. She had to wear "the Cinderella that Ayden gave her".
Olivia was a poodle at night and cowgirl during the day. I loved the poodle costume. Her bottom was so cute when she walked. She loved wearing this and wore it all the time.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

so cute....love the poodle!

Kat said...

I'm just glad to see you here again. I have missed hearing the little bits of info about you guys and of course seeing the great pics. So glad you found the battery! Merry Christmas!!