Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Old Friends

Angie, Me, Melissa, Amber, Tori and Krissie

It has been said that your college friends are the friends who know you best. I couldn't agree more. I love these ladies. This is a small group compared to the whole group but it was fun to catch up with them. Amber comes in town every june. (She lives in North Carolina.) So every June, she plans a party. It is always a fun time. We just relax and talk. The kids play and have a great time. This year there was was only one exception. Eric and the kids stayed home. Eric knew that he wouldn't be able to go since we have so much going on with getting the house ready to stucco. But I was planning on going without the kids. Until Monday morning, when both kids were sick. I was so sad. Here it was a set time to see my girlfriends who I have known for years and I was sad all day long. Eric called around 4:00 and told me that he would work for a few hours and then I could go and see my friends! I was so excited! I had a great time catching up and seeing new babies! We took this picture at the end and Catherine had already left. Thanks Ladies for a great time. We miss all of you who live far away and I hope you enjoy this picture. It is always fun to see how much (or how little) people have changed! Thanks Amber ( & her parents!) for a great time!

6 comments:

J Z said...

Awesome...I am glad that you had a good time with all your friends. You all look so great.

Annika said...

Hi Natalie! Okay, I blog-lurk on your blog (and I love it!) Great to see all those faces, brings back memories...

Nicole said...

that looks like so much fun....glad you go to do that.

Ann Marie said...

so fun to see all these ladies!

The M&M MacArthur Family said...

Hey Nat Jo!! So the picture didn't turn out so bad, except that I look extremely tired! So I posted on here to show you I actually have a blog address & I am trying to be better about posting.
Melissa

Danielle said...

you all look really good...is there a tri delta secret I don't know about?