Wednesday, June 25, 2008

what happens when mom stays up too late!!

So I stayed out way too late last night. I have a habit of doing that. I went out with friends. We seem to start late. (after kids go to bed at 9 we get together at 9:30). We head for treats and such. It is always a good time and more often or not we talk and talk and talk. We really needed last night. We have A LOT to talk about. So I was tired this morning. Not up to mom duties. I played on the computer and the girls ate their cereal (out of baggies) and not much else or so I thought.....

Looks like Olivia found the bag of dum-dums left from our trip to St George.
Looks like she didn't want to eat them just unwrapped and taste test.
Aren't kids just wierd?

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Don't you just love girls night out! So necessary and so worth the price - whatever it may be! I am always so tired the next day, but also re-juvenated. Weird, huh?

Danielle said...

sometimes you just have mornings like there were they eat candy...who cares?