Thursday, May 29, 2008

last day of school

Today was Savannah's last day of preschool for the summer. I was excited but also a little sad. She won't have the same teachers next year and I know how much she loves them! Both of the teachers told me how much they are impressed with Savannah and how far she has come in the last year. She started the year out crying and not wanting to be there and now she is happy and loves school. They put together books comparing how they were at the beginning of the year and how far they have come. It is amazing to see how much she learned in the last nine months! She can write her name. She knows all her letters and can count to 29. I was totally crying when i was looking at the book. It was so sweet! I know that she is not yet 4 but she is really growing up!!! She was really funny after I picked her up she kept saying she was going on summer vacation. I don't think she realizes that she isn't going back until the end of august!
Lexi, Savannah and Ellie. (lexi did not want her picture taken. at all!)
Savannah and Miss Darcie
Lexi after school and in a happy mood!
Savannah's Class and Miss Sue. It was just of the girls and more and more kids kept getting in. I figured why not, you never know who those kids will end up being and it is always nice to have a picture of them. (I went to preschool with the owner of the school and we would have loved a picture together now!)
Savannah, Ellie, Lexi and Isabelle

3 comments:

Leyla... said...

So cute! I'm impressed that Savannah can count to 29 - we just barely made it to 20 at our house! Can't wait to hang out this summer!

Ann Marie said...

Looks like a neat school! I love the flower bags - how adorable! What are you guys doing this summer?

joslyn said...

looks like a cute school. our preschool this year stinks.