Tuesday, July 29, 2008

five things

I was tagged by Jacque and Lisa. Their tags were similar but not the same. Here it goes, try not to get too excited.

5 Places I have lived:

Cerritos, California (until I was 3)
Draper, Utah (before it was cool to live in draper!)
Sandy, Utah (currently, before I was married, high school and middle school)
Tri Delta Chapter House, U of U. (I won't call it slc, since it was definitely a city all it own!)
South Jordan, Utah (first 2 years of marriage)

I think I was stretching it. Basically I have just live in Dandy forever! That is Draper and Sandy put together.

5 Snacks that I enjoy:
Chocolate
cookie dough
Jorgensen Home made ice cream
Julia's cupcakes (the frosting is pure heaven!)
chewy sprees

5 Habits that I have:
Always wanting to give people makeovers. I never actually ask I just want to make them pretty.
Too much diet coke (the fact that I know the sonic girl is a big sign of that!)
talking all the time
buying way too much fabric
staying up late (this is a problem when your hubby goes to bed at 9pm.)

5 things on my to do list:
returns
clean house
shower
spend time at pool
call leyla

5 goals:
to be a great mother
lose weight (i just want to fit into my jeans!)
keep the house clean for more than 1 day
finish book of mormon this year
finish apron project

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire
travel
shop
donate
bigger house
create

5 jobs that I have had:
capitol roofing 14 years. (I am not going to list all that I did there i was there a long time!)
parade of home when I was 14 handing out flyer's.
that is it. pretty lame. i did interview at discover card once. does that count?

5 people I am tagging:
kat, ley, amy, molly, anyone else. not sure who hasn't done this.

2 comments:

Kat said...

hallalujah. Don't ever leave like that again. seriously, even my mom had daily fits that you weren't updating.
fun tag to read. so glad that savvy's birthday was good, and that she liked the card. haha, I felt silly about the $, but it's something right? Hope everyone is feeling better

Ann Marie said...

Ok, I loved reading all these things about you! It made me miss hanging out with you girl! I am hoping to see you all when you come to Cali in the fall!