Thursday, July 31, 2008

Savannah's Birthday

Last week, Savannah celebrated her 4th birthday! It was a very busy day!! Looking back just gives me a headache and I need time to catch my breath!



Her special day started with pancake with a few of her friends. It was a Monday and I kept it small. I didn't know how much I could handle. It was a good idea. She has been talking about her birthday for about 3 or 4 months. Everynight she will go to bed the oriental trading company party catalog and dream about what she will have at her party. She went through a few various themes and then decided on a princess party. It was a crazy time. It rained that morning and was so humid (for utah) and it was hot. Lucky for me I have 2 great sisters and a mom who came and helped me out. They were complete lifesavers!! I am glad that decided to only have "friend" parties every other year like I had growing up. That kind of chaos really needs to be controlled and in small doses!!



Kris and I then went to McD's where there was another child's party already in progress. We thought we were safe going at 11 am. No such luck! It was crowded and really noisy. And don't get me started on the lunatics that park themselves in the play area with a group of 10 adults and one older childer. Come on people! Get a clue!!



I left Kris as soon as her friend Cami arrived. Not because I don't like Cami but because I had to take olivia to the doctor. She had a pussy goopy eye the day before and then her ear looked like ear wax had exploded. She was in a great mood so I was sure she wasn't sick. I explained to the doctor and he agreed with me. Olivia was happy and playing. well, i should say he agreed with me until he looked at her ear! Yep, super infected. He pulled out a big wad of ear wax and puss. So much for me knowing my kid. By the way, Danielle totally called it. She said it was a secondary infection in the eye and an ear infection. Seriously, smarty pants!!



I left the dr's office. It took a record 35 minutes. Seriously, I love fast appointments. Met kris just as she was leaving McD's and took Savannah. Filled Olivia's RX and then went to Harmon's. Olivia took a long nap and Savannah was over hyped up on birthday excitement.



I went home to begin preparations for Party #2. Eric's sister's Birthday is the same day. So I usually do a party at my m om's and

No comments: