Friday, December 28, 2007

Pink Christmas!

So Nicole, Danielle and I signed up for a gift exchange called Pink Christmas. The idea is that you make something and then send it to that person and they open it on Christmas. Well, being sisters that weren't going to be together on Christmas we decided to open it together a few days early. I have to say a big thank you to Jenny for my gift! Loved it all! The apron, the tutu's for the girls, the J plaque, and the scarf! So very thoughtful and sweet! (Don't forget the m&m's! Like I could forget chocolate!) Having trouble finding the picture I took. Will post it when I find it!
I also had fun creating my gift for Sheri in AZ. I hope she liked it! The gift exchange was a great idea and I had lots of fun with it! I think it is a must for next year!!

3 comments:

SHERI said...

I loved it! Thank you so much. That was so nice of you.

SHERI said...

By the way- your girls are ADORABLE!!

joslyn said...

very cute apron. love that fabric.