Tuesday, March 11, 2008

8 years....

Picture goes here. I am still looking for one of us together, i know I have one. And i need a scanner to scan some wedding pics!


It has been eight years since Eric and I got married. I still consider myself one of the lucky ones! I know that I married a great man who has turned into a great father. Sure we have had a few rough patches, who hasn't. I know that I love him and he loves me. We learned more and more about each other all the time. Thanks for 8 great years! Here is to 80 more!! I love you!

Here is a funny song that sums it up!

Grow Old With You
By Adam Sandler

I wanna make you smile
Whenever you're sad
Carry you around
When your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is
Grow old with you.
I'll get you medicine
When your tummy aches
Build you a fire
When the furnace breaks
It could be so nice
Growing old with you.
I'll miss you
I'll kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you
Even let you hold the remote control
Let me do the dishes
In our kitchen sink
Put you to bed
When you've had too much to drink
I could be the manwho grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

***I am posting this late. The day of our anniversary we stayed home to take care of two sick kiddos. It is also really hard to get a babysitter on a Tuesday. My sis, danielle watched the kids on friday night and we went out. We had dinner and then went and picked out our own presents! That is the way to go! Thanks Dani for watching the kids!! We also went out on Saturday night with some friends for the best sushi!! And then we watched Dan In Real Life! That was a great movie!! It was a great year! We figured that if we missed the day to go out that we might as well make the celebrating last and last. It was great to go out 2 weekend nights and party!!

No comments: