Wednesday, March 5, 2008

funny quotes

these are a few of the funny things that I heard yesterday.

Savannah in response to Kris asking if she wants me to make her a hot dog. "You can't make a hot dog it is already a hot dog."

Lexi after I told her I couldn't do everything at once. (I was driving and she dropped something and wanted it picked up.) "If you were an octopus you could do everything because you would have a lot of feet."

There was another one. I will add it later when I remember it.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

those are funny. what great minds!

J Z said...

yeah i was just going to say at least they are thinking.....did they just do "o" day or something

Shannon said...

It's funny what they come up with. Yesterday Charlie and Oliver were playing in the family room and I was in the kitchen. Charlie found me and said, "Mommmy I have a great surprise for you!" He grabbed my hand and led me into the family room where they had dumpded out all the pieces to the game Memory and dumped out a shopping bag full of papers and Charlie said, "Olie and I made a big mess for you to clean-up!"

I love the he thinks cleaning is what I do for fun.

Ann Marie said...

Love it! Kids are so cute!

Kat said...

Where are you?? It's been way to long since your last post.
Heard the party went well- I was missing my mom/home yesterday. girls really shouldn't go more than 3 months without seeing their moms!
Steve texted me the cutest pic of Elena and Savvy. It's my screen saver on my phone now and so darling.
Hope your day is good