Saturday, July 21, 2007

Long Day

Yesterday was a long, long day! Olivia woke me up at 6:30 am. I fed her put her back to bed. I crawled back in bed for 20 minutes and Savannah woke up at 7:30 am. She was in a good mood for about 10 minutes, then it all fell apart. We partied at Chuck E Cheese's, part for Savannah's birthday, part for Jamison returning to Virginia on Monday. We went to the grocery store right after. Then Savannah and Olivia had naps. During the time I made cupcakes for Savannah's birthday. Then I got ready for dinner with my family (adult style) and the babysitter came over. Savannah freaked out. Then we had dinner at Franck's. To read more on that go http://claytoncrew.blogspot.com , Danielle summed it up pretty much. Then we came home and I fed Olivia and put her to bed. Then I cut up five big white tupperware bowls of fruit for the ward breakfast this morning. I am on the activities committee and my only job is to cut fruit. (The Leader told me to stay home and watch my kids so the my husband could come and help. Not sure if I should think that is wierd or not) Then at 12 something, Jacque came over and we went to Walmart to buy the new harry potter. It is a surprise for Eric. Shh don't tell! There are a lot of wierdos out there and I think most of them were at walmart. I came home finish the fruit. At 1:30 am I was finally able to go to bed. Savannah woke up at 3:30 screaming for us. I tell you it was a crazy 24 hours!!! I will be glad when today is over!!!

No comments: