Saturday, July 14, 2007

Savannah Swims









Well, Savannah finished her last day of swimming lessons! She can swim on her own for the most part. I am a little cautious and prefer to be in the pool with her. She still will wear floaties if I am just at the side of the pool! Kelsey (Danielle's sister-in-law) was her teacher. Savannah struggled the second day (she cried a lot!) but for the most part she loved it! She even started to love Kelsey like the great aunt that she is. She loves to jump in for the rings and wouldn't finish the lesson until she had jumped in the right amount of times. She can float on her back, swim most of the way across the width of the pool and has started learning the back stroke. She struggles with the "big arms". For being 2 years and 51 weeks, I think she has done one incredible job! We are so proud of her!


2 comments:

Leyla... said...

Way to go Savannah! I can't even get Maddox in the pool! The girls look so cute. I can't believe how big Olivia is getting - I just saw her last month. Natalie, I see you're already addicted to blogging - you post everyday. I love it!

Natalie Jo said...

I am loving it! Maddox will get in eventually. Maybe you can promise him a car!! JK!