Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ants in my car....

yep, it's true. i have ants in my car. we have always had ants in our garage. we take care of them and then they come right back. it is not as bad as it once was but they are here and we don't love them. i was on my way to pick up lexi for school and i looked down and there were ants all over my front seat. earlier, i had taken a small ziploc bag of circus animal cookies from the back seat to the front seat. i started throwing ants out the window. i picked of the bag of cookies and it was filled with ants. okay, this is the part I am not so proud of, i threw the bag and the cookies out the window. i know, littering it bad, but really what would you do? ants in bag in car or out the window. i really had no choice. i got to kris's house and started trying to de-ant my car. i got most of them out but really i don't think they are out. the sad thing is that my car is usually really yucky. i am the worst about a clean car. anyway, i cleaned out my car on saturday and vaccuumed the entire car. there was nothing to eat in my entire car except for this bag of cookies that i had given savannah and lexi when we went to the store yesterday. i think the worst part of it all is that i know feel like i have ants crawling all over me. yuck! I hate ants!!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

gross. I would have thrown it too.

Danielle said...

we have ants all over in the basement here...it is so strange. They must come up from the cracks in the cement under the carpet...weird and I hate them and so do my kids.

Ann Marie said...

I hate that feeling when you think they are crawling all over you! It could be worse. When I was in high school and went to visit my brother at BYU-Hawaii, he had cockroaches in his car! Can you say NASTY???????

J Z said...

um that is all nasty...have you seen my car....lucky is all that I can say

Kris said...

I agree it was ycuky, along with me feeling like I had ants all over too after helping you.

Kat said...

Do you need me to come and clean your car on a reg basis? You know you do... I'm such a freak about that stuff.
Glad you got them out, I would have thrown the bag too