Monday, April 14, 2008

princesses need to wear dresses!


Princess Savannnah and Princess Lexi in their Castle.

Meet our newest addition to our backyard....it is a play set. It has been fun for Savannah. She loves being able to go outside and play. Lexi loves it too. Today after the park, Lexi came to play. They both ran out to play and within seconds were back inside. They were both so excited and they were screaming, "We are princesses and we need to wear dresses." We went up stairs and carefully selected a few dresses for them to wear. They were so excited. The put the dresses on and the newly crowned princesses ran out to their castle. On a funny side note, you can see how they have the "drawbridge" up on the bike. Well, that is a no no. So I moved the bike. They both got mad at me but I am the mom and I make the rules. So Savannah, the clever one that she is, decided to but the drawbridge on her head and then Lexi began to walk out on it. Yeah, not one of the better ideas. She was crying out in pain and Lexi is still walking, and I am screaming at both of them. Seriously, where do they come up with these ideas. Here let me put this on my head and you can walk on it. Hello! Silly kids!! I tried explaining what was going on but I don't think that they got it so it will probably happen again tomorrow!


Olivia making Savannah mad by riding her bike.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

cute.

J Z said...

um seriously i started laughing out loud when I read that....yeah go team