Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference

Well, another session of conference is over. I feel touched and inspired and loved. I loved hearing our prophet talk to us. I loved the stories filled with love and guidance. I was touched by many of the talks. Elder Bednar's talk on meaningful prayer, Elder Ballard's talk on mothers, and there were so many, I am having a hard time recalling them all. I can't wait until the next Ensign comes out and I can absorb all the talks in a more complete manner. At times, I feel it is hard to feel the spirit and learn from conference. With calming kids or keeping them occupied, I often feel like a I miss a lot but this time I missed some but I really felt the spirit of the conference.

4 comments:

Kat said...

I agree... it was wonderful. I feel blessed that there is such order in the church.
I missed being with you guys as usual.... hope you had a good day

Ann Marie said...

I agree with you on your favorites. I LOVED LOVED Elder Ballard's talk on Mothers today. It made me feel so valued and reaffirmed to myself that what I do every day is so important!

Nicole said...

dito

Danielle said...

It was amazing the testimonies that were given of our new prophet. True and sincere. What a great conference...one I will truly never forget.