Saturday, April 12, 2008

chair and a half


many of you will recognize this chair. if you have known my family at all or been in my parents house, you know that this chair was once in their house. it started out in park city at their condo. it was picked out by my mom. she would say that it is her chair and that my dad got the recliner. it has an ottoman. it is more than a chair but less than a love seat. it is a chair and a half. well, my parents spruced up their family room and got some new furniture and this chair needed a new home. eric was more than happy to make room for it. i think i figured out why he jumped at the chance. this chair has become eric's go to spot. every night after work he comes home and relaxes on this chair. sometimes we talk, sometimes he thinks with his eyes closed. i really think that eric loves this chair. that is okay. i like it too.

4 comments:

J Z said...

I love that chair too.....it is so comfortable

Kat said...

Knowing Eric- and how much he looks like he's enjoying that nap... I would have taken it home too :)
Thanks for the pics of the baptism! It was fun to see pics of all the Dalton's... everyone looks so different/grown up. I posted one of your pics of Alex, so thanks ;)
Hope you have a nice Sunday, miss you!

Nicole said...

I like that chair a lot as well

Danielle said...

I love that chair too...glad to know you are enjoying it ERIC. It is soooo comfy!