Monday, April 14, 2008

day at the park




It was so sunny when I woke up this morning I wanted to take advantage of it. It seems like this winter has gone on and on. I am ready for spring. I talked with Kris and Danielle and arranged a lunch in the park. Since Olivia naps during this time, it is always hard for me. Lucky for me I have great sisters. I made sandwiches for the kids lunch. Kris came and got the lunch and Savannah. Kris stopped at Tacos Nacos for the adults. Danielle brought graham crackers and raisins. It was a party!! I arrived after Olivia woke up. It was sunny and windy. It was so great to be outside! It was amazing how much you can miss just being out doors and not freezing!! The kids had a blast and we brought lexi home with us. SO the party continues.....

1 comment:

Danielle said...

it was fun and the pictures are cute...