Tuesday, April 15, 2008

bad dream

last night i had a bad dream. it wasn't scary but i was glad it was just a dream. i was dreaming that i was back in college and that i was running for president of my sorority. okay, many of you know that i was in a sorority in college and was president. so you are thinking why is that such a bad thing. the thing is that i am so happy those days are over. i couldn't imagine going back. that 12 months of being president were priceless. they were easily the hardest times in my life. i really have stories to last a lifetime. i wouldn't trade them for anything, i just don't want to do it again. i was just glad that i woke up because i had to use the bathroom. and even more happy that it was just a dream. does anyone else do that or is it just me? are there things you don't want to live over but are glad that you went through them?

3 comments:

Nici said...

i seem to have lots of dream that i am back in high school, but i am still me now, not me back then. it is scary because i keep asking for my kids and husband, and everyone keeps telling me that i don't have any.

Nicole said...

that would be a scary dream...I definitely wouldn't want to be president again.....fun but hard and the worst stress ever.

Kat said...

Sorry- glad it was just a dream though. Where do some of these crazy ideas and dreams come from?? Last night I had a funny dream. I remember waking up and being happy that it wasn't one where something terrible happened, or you know- do something unthinkable haha