Wednesday, April 30, 2008

def leppard





in honor of def leppard being on dancing with the stars last night, i thought I would post a few pictures from their concert that we went to almost 2 years ago. It was a great night. we were late to the concert. It was at Usana and we took the long way there and only got to hear two of journey's songs. I was about 8 or 9 weeks pregnant with Olivia and I got sick halfway through the concert. It was a fun night. Eric, Alan and Steve were so excited to go to the concert it was like they were rebelious teenagers!! I felt like I went to the concert 20 years too late. Considering I loved them while I attended Indian Hills Middle School, I am pretty sure that I was 20 years too late but I have to say that it was worth it!


I also want to say that I am so excited for Neil Diamond on American Idol tonight. I have to say that I am a huge fan. I went to his concert about 10 years ago now. It was awesome. We were totally rocking with the people in the wheel chairs!! It was so fun. And full of old people!! He is also on the Today show this friday. Seriously, can life get any better?

8 comments:

Danielle said...

I went to his concert about ten years ago too...but I didn't know you were there. I thought it was just me, Jacque, Nicole, Mom and Dad....were you with us? Such a great show...probably one of the best performers I have ever seen. He had great costumes.

Natalie Jo said...

I don't know if nicole was there. kris was there too. I remember mom order 6 tickets and we fought over them. I also remember your diamondhead t-shirts.

Ann Marie said...

I LOVE Neil Diamond too!!!! Tony and I always bust him out for all of our road trips. It makes the trek so much nicer!!!! Lake Powell here we come . . .

Jacki said...

You rock Natalie. I love Def Leppard too and Neil Diamond. I knew I liked you for a reason:)

Shannon said...

Although I can't agree with your choice of music I love you anyway.

Leyla... said...

Nat, we all know under that princess exterior beats the heart of a rocker!!! Love ya!

Unknown said...

I saw Neil Diamond last week in Vegas. Okay, so maybe it wasn't really him but it was close.

Love the pics of Def Leppard.

J Z said...

um nat I stopped by your house today to get some hair things...i didn't have any for work....but you must have gone to church this week