Friday, November 16, 2007

A case of the blahs

I have had a case of the blahs or maybe blog burnout. Not sure which. Sometimes I feel like I am just surviving. Olivia had an ear infection last week, so I got a little bit of sleep here and there at night and she barely napped during the day. I think that takes a lot out of me. I really need me time. But since I am a mom and I have young children me time is limited. Not that I am complaining, I love being a mom. I think that sometimes I just need a break from it all! Anyway... I am going to try to snap out of it. I think I can do, I need to do it! The holidays are coming and well I need to be ready for it!!

2 comments:

Kat said...

i wondered what was up with the lack of posts... but then again, I was there... miss you guys already.
I love your hair! Weird to get it thinned out huh! it feels so much lighter!

J Z said...

Um maybe we should make another sushi night