Friday, November 30, 2007

a few steps

olivia has taken a few steps. they are akward and unsure. she did it for the first time on sunday at a friend's house. she isn't necessarily walking but i think she is getting closer each day. she can now stop herself from falling hard. it is so much fun to watch her progress. i have to admit i am excited for her to walk. we need to get her off the floor. crawling is dirty!! i will let you know for sure when she is walking. until then, I need to figure out about a christmas tree. I am pretty sure she will think it is her personal playground!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

can't wait to see how much she has changed!

Ann Marie said...

How exciting! I love watching them learn new things!

Tifani said...

I came across your blog and was excited to see updates on your family. Your baby is so cute. Can you say mini me? We need to do lunch again it has been to long. Visit me at www.thefelmanfamily.blogspot.com

Tifani F.