Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Grandma Zoe's Birthday


Today is Eric's Dad's Mother's birthday. She is a spit fire. She is 93 and full of life. Sometimes she is even pleasant. We made the trek up to surprise her for her special day. We even brought See's Candies. She loves the candy. She was in a great mood and we enjoyed the time there. She keep telling me that she was so glad that I could finally stop by and see her house. In fact, she asked me three times if this was the first time I had been there. I guess that at 93 you can forget that your grandson has been married for over 7 years and his wife has been to you house countless times. So Happy Birthday Grandma Zoe!

5 comments:

Kat said...

Hahahahahahahahahahah.

Ok so I called her and she told me the same thing... that she never remembered you being at her house. Hilarious. She also told me all about being constipated, like I didn't know what it was. She told me some other "juicy" details about the condition which I will keep to myself ;)

She was in a good mood huh! She talked my ear off forever and said it had been such a good day. She did mention the candy too-

Hope you're having a good day!

Natalie Jo said...

Yeah, I guess I am the worst granddaughter in law ever! Whatever! I am just glad I didn't get the "juicy" details!!! You are so lucky! Smart move with the candy, huh?

Nicole said...

I think that is so funny that she doesn't remember. is she the grandma that give the avon presents?

Kat said...

that's the one Nicole... Avon this and Avon that. She's got enough for all of Salt Lake. Watch out though, the lotion might be from 1984 he he.
Natalie- yes be grateful you were spared the details- ha! smart on the candy, you are a sly one ;)
hope you had a good day

Leyla... said...

Natalie - you crack me up!!!