Friday, November 16, 2007

Time for a change



Anyone who knows me knows that I have super thick hair. It has been short and it has been long. I have definitely been attached to my hair. It is almost like a security blanket. In college, I had it short and then after I grew it out. Super long. I have taken it to various lengths since then. I had it long for my wedding and then cut it like everyone else does after the wedding. Well, I needed this change. I had been debating it for a long time. It is not a decision I rush into. Although my hair grows great and thick, I need to be ready or else I regret it A LOT! I thought I was ready and I was! Monica cut lots of layers and thinned it out. My hair on the floor looked like a small animal! I love my new thinner hair. It feels great!! Monica (with input from SIL April) cut it into a great shape and something that makes me feel so much better. I had been feeling like I had the same hair forever! I was ready for the change! I love it and am excited to have a new look! I may even change the color to something crazy! Who knows, I may go shorter! I am sure I will miss my hair but is only hair and it grows back!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

wow...love the hair. such a great change!