Friday, November 16, 2007

Olivia & the Stairs



Olivia has a new hobby. It is the baby version of mountain climbing. OliviA loves the stairs. If I turn my back for even a second she is up those stairs in no time flat. It is amazing to watch her climb. And every time she reaches the top she is all smiles. She realizes that she has reached the top once again and is so proud of herself! I worry about this new hobby so I try to make sure that I know where she is at all times. There is the occaisional sneaking away trip. Once time she sat at the top of the stairs and cried for me. She just sat there and cried. It was like she knew that going down was going to be a challenge she just wasn't ready for.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

stairs!!! AAHHH!!! I don't love them. Good luck!!!

Ann Marie said...

Ok, I already am so scared for when Brennon is in that phase! He is just starting to become this active and wiggly little boy who I know is just dying to start moving around and exploring - - AAHHH. It freaks me out! All of the safety issues . . . And I think I can't get anything done NOW, I am so doomed once he becomes mobile!

Kat said...

Oh I miss that livvy.
I heard you weren't feeling too well- STILL. I'm so sorry! Please feel better soon.
We'll prob be back on the 21st...
look for us then :)
How is the Thanksgiving prep going?

Natalie Jo said...

thanksgiving prep is alive and well. just have to clean the house, prep for the food and oh yeah have fun! jk! we will miss you tons on that day!