Thursday, January 17, 2008

All Done!!!!

That is right, I am all done! Finished! What you say? Olivia is totally on a bottle. I breastfed her for the last time on Sunday. It is hard to believe but I did it. (I nursed Savannah for a record 15 months!) She loves her bottle and I love her taking a bottle. Makes life so much easier!! I was worried about how she would react but she has handling the transition very well. I can't wait so wear normal clothes and have a smaller chest!! I think that is what I am most excited about!!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats to both of you!!! nursing is great but so are bottles! Now on to Mexico...do you go this weekend?

Danielle said...

goodbye ta-tas!

Kat said...

YAY! I'm glad for you :) maybe my boobies won't look so small now when we are runnin around in our swimmers in MX! hehe!
Glad she is doing well with the change too!

Leyla... said...

Girls trip here we come!!!

Bill Page said...

Isn't that is an amazing feeling. I just finished nursing zach. First time in almost 3 years I have worn a real bra I am just learning what my boobs look like. TO REDISCOVERING YOUR BOOBS!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Natalie Jo said...

not yet to a real bra. one day soon my boobs will shrink! i can't wait! They just hurt really bad still. i am not sure what my boobs will look like! scary!