Thursday, January 17, 2008

Major Breakthrough

We have been potty training Savannah for months and months. Those of you around me have heard all the potty stories. I haven't post any of them since I am really just sick of potty training and, well, poop! We are having a few accidents here and there but Savannah is getting it. She makes it through preschool, dance and now primary. I have thrown away more underwear than i can even count (or want to!) But last night, for the first time, Savannah woke me up so that she could go potty! Eric was confused and really kind of asleep, but I was so excited! This is great! She is getting it! Of course, it was just Sunday that she peed in her room on the floor but she is getting it! I will be so glad when I can say we have gone 1 week with no accident! I know that day is coming soon!!!! I can't wait!!

No comments: