Thursday, January 24, 2008

love these girls





I can't help it but I love these girls! They make me smile everyday, sometimes they make me cry too. But mostly they make me happy. eric makes me pretty happy too! He is a great dad. Olivia has become a daddy's girl. She can now say "dada" and looks at eric and laughs. She totally is working him. Get ready daddy, you are about to be wrapped around another little finger!!
Side note: I don't hurt my child but she is a little accident prone. I think that is from my side of the family. If you know me or my sisters, you will agree!

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I love reading your blog! Your girls are so darling!!! I know all about being accident prone. I swear, I get these massive bruises and I am like, "Where did this come from?" It is horrible. Do you know of any ways to help with bruising? I am in desperate need!

Danielle said...

I think you mean you, nicole and kris...I am totally not a clutz or accident prone. Maybe some of you are but I am not. hehe.