Friday, January 18, 2008

Walking


Olivia is walking. Savannah was walking at 11 months so I knew it was coming early. She began taking more than just a few steps about two weeks ago. She now prefers to walk over crawling. The only time she crawls is when she is in a hurry to get some where. She is so proud of her self. She just smiles and laughs! So cute! The funniest part is that every time Savannah sees her walking, she begins to scream, "Olivia is walking!" Like she has never seen her do it before. It is crazy to see Olivia's little body just walking along and acting all grown up. Time is just flying by!

5 comments:

Leyla... said...

I absolutely love the huge smile on her face! She looks so proud of herself. Olivia it too cute!

Ann Marie said...

What a milestone! Congrats - she looks so happy and proud of herself!

Danielle said...

she is so sweet....I absolutely love when she smiles.

Kat said...

I am so glad! I love that picture- she has the sweetest smile :) I'm happy she hit the "deadline" before you go!
Ok, I just realized what a slacker I am.... I told you I would mail your movie back to you. I have it sitting here and haven't even THOUGHT about mailing it back... how does that happen?? Because I'll see you this week I'll just bring it. Sorry!

Nicole said...

yeah!!! she is so cute...we miss her!!