Friday, January 4, 2008

Eric's New Toy



Well, if you really know our family, you know that Eric is usually the person who vacuums in our house. I hardly ever do it. In fact, Eric picked out our last vacuum around the time I had livvy and well I didn't even know how to turn it on (or even where he put it) for a really long time. We made a deal when we got married that he could vacuum and I would do laundry (although he no longer remembers this deal). So a few days ago Eric brought home a new vacuum. It is the Dyson Stowaway. He was so excited. He has been wanting a Dyson FOREVER! He waited until after dinner to open it. It then became a family party. Olivia loved it. Savannah had a blast. Eric was in heaven and I got an freshly vacuumed house! What could be better?



2 comments:

Danielle said...

what is with men and dysons? I know like five guys that have wanted a dyson...I think it is because they have crushes on the guys who invents it and is on the commercials.

Ann Marie said...

Tony vaccumms in our house too - it is the best thing ever! Guess what I got for mother's day last year??? A new vaccuum!