Thursday, January 17, 2008

Savannah is a Sunbeam!

Savannah started primary a few weeks ago! I meant to take a picture and post it but well I didn't. I will try to remember this Sunday! She was so excited to start! She went right in and sat next to "her Ayden". She already knows her teachers well. One is the mom across the street and the other was her nursery teacher. I have had several Primary workers tell me how cute she is and how reverent she is. It makes me so proud of her. I can't believe she is growing up. Funny side note -- in her class there is a Hannah and Anna. Makes it kind of funny, huh? Savannah, Hannah and Anna. Both of the other girls moved in after they were born.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I love Primary! Jamison's sunbeam teachers are now his CTR 5 teachers and they still have 9 boys and 1 girl. Wow...they are truly saints to agree to move up with the class.

Nicole said...

oh yeah...love the name game in her class. and the new pic of your girls to the right is soooooo cute! love it!

Danielle said...

glad you had an easy transition into primary.

Kat said...

Can't believe she is a sunbeam! So my class just graduated from sunbeams, and it's so weird cause they're still really little! How do they sit still for that long?
Lucky that she is good while she's in there... girls are usually better behaved (quiet) anyway right?