Tuesday, February 5, 2008

bag tag


i got bagged tagged. thanks ann marie. sorry it took so long. not feeling well and cancun kind of got in the way. i was lucky and took a picture of my cancun bag so it was a lot more fun and a lot less mommy than i normal carry around. so here it is:
  • passports (mine and eric)
  • postcards (i forgot to mail them to savannah and olivia)
  • see's butterscotch candies and biscoff cookies from airplane.
  • ipod and adapter for movie on plane (not that I watched it. read book)
  • the wedding by nicholas sparks. (read the whole thing on the 5hr flight home)
  • wallet
  • lip stuff -- rosebud salve (the best!), gap lip balm in vanilla (only vanilla I like), mac lipstick and gloss,
  • bobby pins and hair clip
  • loritab (for the cramping), vitamins
  • tissues
  • muffin bar (so yummy and only 2 points)
  • quart size bag with saline solution and lip gloss in it. ( i was flying)
  • sunglass bag. i know the sunglasses were in there but not sure where they are now.
  • ticket stub from flight (did i mention i was flying)

I think that is about it. It was fun to do this tag, especially after travelling somewhere fun. Thanks ann marie. i tag nicole, kat, jacki t, and leyla (like ley will really do this!) have fun ladies!

***Update: I have to say the morning I took this picture I was really glad I was not my sister Kris. She found a crisp chicken burrito from Taco Time in her purse. Yep, she was the lucky one!

5 comments:

Leyla... said...

Maybe I will do it! I've never heard of a muffin barn - sounds delicious! I hope you're feeling better!

Kris said...

The Burrito was in my purse for less than 24 hrs, just forgot to put it in the fridge when I got back home!!!!

Danielle said...

how come no one wants to tag me...

Danielle said...

are you scared of my bag? It only has my wallet and a calendar in it...probably too boring for you all.

Natalie Jo said...

d- thought nicole would tag you. if you want i will ammend my tag and include you. oh what the heck do the tag. and quit your complainin'!