Sunday, February 17, 2008

olivia and toilets, savannah's black eye.








What the heck? I know that is what you are thinking. Olivia loves the toilet. She runs for the bathroom when she sees anyone near it. If I leave the door open. She finds her way in there and plays in the toilet. If the seat is down, which is usually is, she will flush it. (she also loves our garbage can. It is part of our cabinets. You pull out the garbage cans, that why there is a picture of that. I know why is she chewing? I don't know. I try to stop her. I have actually quit throwing away messing things in this can for this reason. She also loves to pull everything out.) She loves to unwrapped the toilet paper and take bites out of the toilet paper roll. Eric is wondering if she is getting enough fiber. Okay, back to the story. Friday afternoon, I was downstairs. The girls had made their way upstairs. Not a big deal. Until, I hear Savannah crying. SHe was repeating over and over, "Olivia hurt me. Olivia hurt me!" What?? How can your not yet one year old sister hurt you? Well, they were playing in the bathroom and Olivia was lifting the seat up and down and slammed the seat down on Savannah's head. It was pretty loud. And funny. I told eric. He started laughing. It was pretty funny. Savannah cried for quite some time. Her eye looks like she has bad 80's eye make up on. I tried to get a good picture of it, but it wasn't happening. I have now learned just to keep the bathroom doors closed.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

So funny! What is it with #2??? Gavin loves the toilet too...in fact he just threw our phone in in on friday night....

Shannon said...

Oliver loves the toilet as well. One day I went into the bathroom on our main floor, which is also the floor the playroom is on and found every match car and small ball the kids own in the toilet. There were so many toys you couldn't even see the water anymore. SICK!!! Anyhow, sorry about Savannah those toilets have been known to take a kids eye out.

Leyla... said...

I'm sorry, but the picture of Olivia biting the garbage can is ADORABLE! Let's face it, kids are gross - that's why they love toilets and garbage cans!

Danielle said...

gross...you let her chew on the garbage...ps tell s to leave her head out of the toilet and that won't happen.