Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I have to admit. I am liking this holiday more and more. It is a fun and easy holiday where you show those around you how much you love and appreciate them. It is also a fun kids holiday!



For breakfast, we had heart toast with strawberry jam and pink milk.


For dinner we had spaghetti. We also had sparkling apple juice or as the j family calls it "the bubbly".


My sister Nicole found smurfs. She called me and was telling me about them and then I told eric and he got all excited and was recalling the names of all the smurfs. I had Nicole send me a few smurfs for Eric's valentine present. He LOVED them. I thought he would like them and then let the kiddos play with them. NOPE! He is taking them to work. Olivia might have something to say about it. She loves them, too!!
Savannah and Olivia got matching hooded kitty towels with their names on them. Savannah seems to like Olivia's better. I don't know why since they are EXACTLY the same! Silly Savvy!
All the kids at dinner. Aren't they cute??

It was a great day! Thanks to Eric for making it so special!

3 comments:

Kat said...

what a fun day! Looks like you guys had a great time. I don't know if it's a family thing or what... but I used to love the smurfs! I'm not surprised that Eric was so into it! haha.
Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing all about the day.
I have been kinda out of it lately... I didn't see your latest comment til after you said "yay-you're back" :) School and work are crazy... over soon... can't wait. have a nice sunday!

Kat said...

what a fun day! Looks like you guys had a great time. I don't know if it's a family thing or what... but I used to love the smurfs! I'm not surprised that Eric was so into it! haha.
Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing all about the day.
I have been kinda out of it lately... I didn't see your latest comment til after you said "yay-you're back" :) School and work are crazy... over soon... can't wait. have a nice sunday!

Kat said...

sorry, I don't know why that posted twice... I didn't push anything twice...??