Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Livvy is One!







It is hard to believe that it has been a year since that snowy morning at the hospital. I remember waking up to my water breaking. It was crazy. I was so not ready! We went to the hospital and it was warm and windy. By 8 am when Olivia arrived it was completely white! We are so lucky to have this special little lady in our lives. She truly made me believe that babies can be easy. After the rough run that was Savannah, I know that I deserved an easy one! I got it! Here are just a few of the things that Olivia is doing now and other things that make her special!

  • Daddy's Girl
  • Always smiles
  • just learned to go down the stairs
  • loves her sister
  • wants to feed her self (no mess there! )
  • loves anything that makes a lot of noise
  • has crazy j family hair line pattern (makes combing interesting)
  • always excited
  • hates her shoes and socks
  • wants to be a big girl
  • loves savannah's toys
  • loves her blankie, other blankie, pink puppy dog and sock monkey
  • will wake up with a smile
  • loves to tease savannah
  • thinks lexi is her sister
  • loves to take everything out of drawers and take all over house

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy birthday to the cutest little girl!!! She is so fun!! And good babies equal hard toddlers right??? just kidding.

Leyla... said...

She's so stinkin' cute! Happy Birthday Olivia!!!!

Shannon said...

9-18 months is my favorite stage. They are usually so happy and it's fun to see all the new stuff they learn every day. Cute post!

J Z said...

sorry that I can't make the party....i will miss it

Ann Marie said...

Sounds like our baby experience is exactly the same! Kylie was SO HARD as a baby and Brennon is my sweet little good loving boy! So glad to be experiencing a mellow one after such a rough run!