Friday, February 15, 2008

man tag.

What is his full name? eric willbur j.
How long have you been married? almost 8 years
How long did you date? about 8 months, I think
Who eats more sweets? me by far. i love the sweets! he eats more in general
Who said I love you first? not sure. maybe him. maybe me. i think it was him. i was in a place where i wasn't going to say it unless i was ready.
How old is he? 32
Who is taller? he is by 2 inches.
Who is smarter? I would say he is about most things but I win the prize for random facts.
Who can sing better? duh, if you ever heard me you wouldn't even ask. his whole family is more musical than most families. I sit out when the music starts.
Who does the laundry? i do.
Who pays the bills? he does.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? which is the right. i sleep on the right if you in the bed.
Who mows the lawn? dallin and justin. but if we didn't pay them, eric would do it. he is sort of a perfectionist in this area. i don't think he would let me mow the lawn even though i know how and have been doing it since i was 7 or 8.
Who cooks dinner? i do. eric used to do it once in a while, then he started working more.
Who drives? he does. although I backseat it a lot with directions and speed control.
Who is more stubborn? varies. we both have our moments.
Who kissed who first? eric.
Who asked who out? not sure. we just started hanging out and then dating. he probably asked me on our first "real" date.
Who proposed? eric.
Who has more siblings? eric. 7 vs. 4. but I have more sisters. which really is way more siblings than he could ever have!
Who wears the pants? what pants. if eric had a choice we would all be naked. seriously. more of a team. we both take turns.

i tag who ever. if you want to do this please do. and danielle, i know where you live too. now do the bag tag. i want to see inside your purse!!

3 comments:

Kat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kat said...

My bad- go ahead and delete my prior comment!!!

Nicole said...

you are right about the random facts. when I gets asked something I don't know that is random...I say that I will just ask my sister.