Friday, August 3, 2007

33


yesterday i turned 33. hard to believe that i'm in my 30's. at times i still feel like i'm 18 or 25. depends on the day and who i'm with. it was an okay day. pretty laid back. i had lots & lots of phone calls from family & friends. a few really nice emails. an applebees's lunch with my sisters jacque & danielle (the first time with danielle on my birthday in 5 years) dinner with eric & some friends and ice cream from coldstone. if there weren't a few potty training mishaps and disgruntled employees (eric's) it would have been a better day! lunch today with the neighborhood ladies so the birthday week continues! thanks to all those who celebrated with me!! this was the only picture i had taken of me!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Glad it was a great day!!!

Danielle said...

I love poopy undies...don't know why that didn't brighten your day and lighten your load...I mean Savannahs...hehe! I have some great photos of you...do you want me to send them to you so you can post some hot photos of yourself?