Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ruth Chris Steak House

Last night we went to Ruth Chris Steak House. It was fabulous! We went with the Bedrock Clan. It was a mini party / celebration of recent events! It was great. I had never been before but every has raved about how great the steaks are. they were great. There were 8 of us. We had our own little area with 2 servers and a buser. The service was amazing!! I had the chopped salad, a filet (oscar style! the best!) and the apple tart. Steve had the creme brulee and we all agreed that was the best! It was a great night. I didn't take pictures because well I forgot. It was Dave & Laurel, Alan & April, Steve & Becca and Eric, Olivia & me! Olivia slept for about the first 10 minutes!
Special thanks to Danielle for watching Savannah! It was hard to find a sitter on young women night! I owe you big time!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

happy bday big sis!