Wednesday, August 1, 2007

binky, plug or pacifier.


whatever you call it, we love it! savannah never took a pacifier and for those around us you may have wished she did. olivia takes it and her thumb. we don't care. she is happy as can be and we love it! we never gave up trying to get her to take it and in the last few weeks she takes it and she is happy!! during the night when she loses it she happily sucks her thumb. i should stop that but i figure why fight the a contented child that lets me sleep. i sucked my thumb for year and i turned out fine (my teeth did too!)

6 comments:

Danielle said...

I know...how did that work out? I didn't suck my thumb and I had to have braces...can you say FANGS? Maybe I should have taken up thumb sucking to avoid braces.

Nicole said...

Pacifiers...couldn't live without them. So glad that she takes it!

Nicole said...

I actually prefer to call it a "paci"

Leyla... said...

Olivia is getting so big. She's so beautiful! None of us were thumb suckers and all four of us had braces - go figure!

Danielle said...

I prefer binkie...most of the snobs at the daycare I used to work at called them paci's and it really turned me off of that word...I guess I don't have the snob appeal..hehe

Natalie Jo said...

no snob appeal, huh?