Monday, August 20, 2007

Home Again, Home Again....

Well, we went to St Geoge this weekend. Actually, we were only there for about 48 Hours. We arrived around 1 pm on Saturday afternoon and then we left today (Monday) at 1 pm. It was crazy. Danielle and I drove down. We joined my mom and kris and her kids for a non-stop party weekend. We had tons of fun and lots of screaming. Savannah loved it! Olivia was the star of the show. Every one of her cousins and her sister would always be trying to touch her. She is loved!!! We swam, ate, swam and ate. It was lots of fun. We watched a few movies, I am not sure I can admit the ones we watched but I will give you a hint... it is about wildcats. All and all it was a great weekend. Glad to be home in our own house and beds. (I drew the small straw and slept in the office on an air mattress.) I would post pictures but Eric has my camera!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I didn't know that you and Danielle went as well...sounds like fun. Wish that we could have done it (trevor with the guys and me with the girls). School...can't wait til it is over!

Nicole said...

was the movie bring it on 2??? I really can't even guess

Leyla... said...

Maddox loves High School Musical, 1 & 2. We were glued to the TV set on Friday night. Sounds like you guys had a treat time!

Danielle said...

HSM...LP wanted to buy them today at Walmart. I said no...DVR

Natalie Jo said...

Yeah, it was fun! D had never seen it so we made her watch it. It was fun to watch #2 in St George since that is where it was filmed!