Monday, August 6, 2007

love to blog!

I love to blog! I never thought I would say that. I was a lurker for so long and never had the courage to voice my own opinion online. But I have to say that I love to blog! I loved reading other peoples blogs (first danielle from college and then sister danielle!) I feel that i am in touch with people who live far away. Leyla, Danielle, Nicole. I just love it. Eric thinks I am nutty but I am a little and that is okay! I love it! Thanks to all those who comment and all those who lurk!

4 comments:

Leyla... said...

I love it too! I love that I can check out your blog and see what you've been up to. I feel like we still get to hang out even though we live in different states! Grant thinks I'm a little blog obsessed too. He always threatens to hi-jack my blog and post something crazy!

Natalie Jo said...

Eric could care less. in fact i don't know if he has ever even looked at it.

Danielle said...

Apparently Eric isn't the only one who thinks you are nutty. I wish I had my camera when you were dancing yesterday and Savannah was covering your mouth begging you to stop...too funny! I love to blog too...it is like getting dressed for me. Something I have to do everyday!

Nicole said...

cool analogy danielle...