Saturday, August 18, 2007

Friends & New Hair




Last week I went out to dinner with some friends. It was a great time! We went shopping and to Harry's for sushi! So much fun! Before that I went and had my hair done. Monica is the best! She likes to experiment so this time along with the blonde highlights, she added a few copper ones as well. I love it! I don't know if you can tell but she also curled my hair. And it stayed in! My hair is super straight and heavy so it is not a friend to curls but Monica made it so cute that I wanted to show it off! The night ended with a movie for everyone else and me going home to feed Olivia at 10 pm to find my house full of energy. Eric's sister Vickie had stopped by with her 3 kids to visit. They had a great time, kids and adults. Megan (vickie's daughter) even clean up Savannah's room. Come back any time!!

2 comments:

Leyla... said...

I noticed the fabulous hair right away! I love the curls! I also love Harry's - the homemade potato chips with blue cheese and the lime dressing is delicious! What a cute group of girls!

Danielle said...

I want cute curls.