Wednesday, August 29, 2007

tippy toes












We were waiting at the dance studio for the older girls class to get out and another mom pointed out Savannah and Lexi on their tippy toes. She said you need to get a picture of that by the end of the year they will be able to look in and not be on their toes. I was amazed. I never thought of it. By the end of the year they will have grown and changed so much. We are past the time where they change every day but nine months they will be very different. I feel blessed that I am able to witness small things like this and that a nice mom helped me realize the blessing I have and I was able to capture a small thing like this with a picture. I know I am lucky to be home with my kids. At times it doesn't feel so lucky but i really do enjoy watching them grow and learn!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

They are so cute in the leotards...that is enough to make me want to have a girl...not much else makes me say that.

Nicole said...

I agree with danielle...and I love the hair do! So cute!

Bill Page said...

So Cute. I can't believe how big they are!!!

Natalie Jo said...

thanks on the hair buns...neither girl wanted it done until I said that this is like Kami & Liz and then Lexi was all over it and savannah will follow lexi anywhere.