Monday, August 13, 2007

Not much new....

Not much new around our house. Still potty training, still working on trying to get the house clean, still the same old same old. Mood not so hot lately, I think it has to do with the fact that I always am holding one child or have a child clinging to me. How does the Dugger Woman do it with 17 kids. (Eric loves to talk about the Duggers in Arkansas, they have a show on TLC or Discovery or some channel) Finished a few crafty items.... not really anything else going on....

4 comments:

Leyla... said...

Re: kids - I know the feeling. Hang in there! I think we'll actually miss it one day. I love the Duggars too!

Natalie Jo said...

thanks! Eric is obsessed with the duggars. he can't wait to watch their next show!

Leyla... said...

I just saw a picture of the Duggars in People magazine yesterday. It was the parents and all 17 children! I think there is only one set of twins - I can't even imagine!!!!

Natalie Jo said...

I love all their fashion and hair cuts! Super cool!