Friday, August 24, 2007

My Mommy Says.... or McDonald's Cookies

This morning I ran an errand to the bank. In the car was Savannah (S), Olivia (O), and my niece, Alexis (A). The conversation / arguement went a little something like this. I am M for mommy.

S - "I want cookies."
M - "OK, where you do want to get the cookies?"
S- "From McDonalds"
A- "My mommy says they don't have cookies at mc donalds"
S- "Cookies at McDonalds"
O- "AAHHH (meaning I am trapped in here!)"
A- "My mommy says no cookies at McDonalds"
M- "Lexi, they have cookies at McDonalds"
A- "My mommy say no!"
S- "My mommy says yes!"
A- "My mommy says no!"
S - "My Mommy says yes!"

You get the idea. Savannah knows they have cookies at McDonald's because I love them. I miss the sugar cookies. I haven't seen them in a while! It was funny and annoying. I have a feeling Lexi has never had a cookie from McDonald's. We may have to change that after Olivia's nap!!

No comments: