Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday Nights








It is amazing to me that saturday nights are the biggest change in my life. They used to be all about going out to some cool place to eat, midnight movies or just hanging out for hours doing nothing. Now, we spend most of our saturday nights at home with the kiddos. Tonight was no different excepts we had a few extra. Danielle & Paul went to hob nob with local celebs so we watch LP & Ben. It was actually good for all involved. They had pizza and ran around screaming. It was a success. I sometimes miss midnight movies (or just going to the movies in general) but I wouldn't trade my new life for anything!


4 comments:

Nicole said...

wow!!! you got some great pics of Paul...seriously how did you do that? I tried all summer to get some by himself. Those are great. And Saturday nights in the old days sure were fun...these days they are a bit more laid back...gotta love the way life changes. One day we can do movies whenever we want again...

Nicole said...

and did you get some new furniture in the background...send me pics! btw...olivia is so cute. Gavin was smiling at her pic today!

Natalie Jo said...

Paul was totally posing for me. It was so funny, he is usually really hard to capture. it was a fun night though. did get a few new things. will post them in a while. olivia is such a smiler! all the cousins love her to death at times i have to protect her from the love!

Danielle said...

first thing I noticed was the great shot of LP...wow...very impressive. He doesn't like the camera and it probably due to the fact that it is in his face non stop. hob nob....hmmm...is Ed Smart a local celeb? hehe