Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A little late but REALLY worth the wait!


My mom always makes something for her daughters for their birthday. This year was no different. I may have only recieved this a week ago but I have to say that it made my birthday extra special! We found this fun material that is in the middle at Pine Needles at Gardner Village. I loved it instantly. It is bright and fun! I think this is one of my favorite quilts that my mom has made me. Thanks Mom for a great gift! She got lots of compliments from her quilt group about it. One person even thought that another it was another lady's quilt! My mom was very flattered! I love the fact that my mom, who could probably buy anything and spoil us that way, will make us a gift every year! So much talent and love goes into everyone of her projects! Thanks again Mom! I love it!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

can I have this when you die?

Nicole said...

I am older I get it! So cute!!! Whose quilt did they think it was! I do love mom's quilts and get compliments on them every time someone comes to my home!

Natalie Jo said...

They thought it was Theresa's! After she saw it, she had to know where mom got all the fabric because she loved it so much! Funny ladies! You both can fight over it when I die.

Danielle said...

no I get it....

Kat said...

Love the blanket!
Maybe your mom could teach my mom how to do that so I could get quilts every year?? haha, I wish.
Eric called me and gave me the scoop on ideas flying around.. hopefully something will work out! If not, there is always next year... and we'll be up there for sure! Hope you had a good night!

joslyn said...

very cute! i love the fabric! no bickering girls!