Sunday, September 9, 2007

Two Birthdays & A Wedding....

The twins turned nine yesterday. It is hard to believe that 9 years ago, we were all waiting at LDS hospital for them to arrive. I still remember when it all happened. I was at the dentist getting a filling or something. I had my cell phone on my chest and the dentist (old family friend) knew what was happening so he let me answer it any time it would ring. He would stop working and the whole office was waiting to hear what was happening. They arrived that day, 3 months early to a whole family excited for their arrival. We are still excited for their arrival and they still create quite a stir where ever they go! We love these special girls in our lives.

Jacque's good friend Kaati got married on this day. When I heard that she was getting married on this day, I knew it was a good thing! It was a beautiful wedding. I felt lucky to be included in such a special day! Danielle was my date. They wedding took place at Rose Sachs Gardens. It is located a few miles up Parley's Canyon! It was really pretty. The weather couldn't have been better. It was fun to be with a fun group. It was also nice to hang out with Jacque and her friends. We saw lots of people that we hadn't seen in a long time. It was like a mini sorority reunion! Thanks Kaati & Rich for a great time!





On a side note. September 8 is also Pat's birthday, a friend from single days. He once told me that I was the second coolest mormon he knew. And Givin, a dear friend from Tri Delta Days, had a baby boy, Dylan. This goes to prove the point that good things happen on this day!! (Congrats to Amber who had her baby boy on September 7th and missed this day by a few hours!)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for posting the pic of Kaati's wedding....she looked so pretty!

Danielle said...

glad to be your date anytime.