Thursday, September 13, 2007

No time to blog!

Sorry, I haven't been blogging lately. I know you have all missed me so much! I just have been doing so much around the house. Okay, Ihaven't been cleaning. I know that is what I should be doing. I have done lots and lots of laundry! It seem like Savannah goes through 3 or 4 OUTFITS a day! I have been finishing craft projects and stuff like that. I will update you all on what is going on in our little lives and post pictures of what I have been working on!

4 comments:

Leyla... said...

I'm glad you're back! I missed you! I haven't been blogging much since school started either!

Natalie Jo said...

thanks, i just gotta get my head in the game!

Leyla... said...

Ha ha - HSM 2 is on my TV right now!

Danielle said...

glad you got your head in the game. I was beginning to wonder what happened to my poor sis.