Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Sound of Music

One thing we found out in St George over our last visit was that the kids love the Sound of Music. Okay, so they don't love the whole movie. I was watching it since it was on ABC Family and I love it, when it got to the marionette part of the movie Savannah walked in. She LOVED it. And all the other kids loved it too! I think we played "the puppet show" several hundred times for all the kids! Funny how the simple little things make kids the happiest. I remembered "the puppet show" last night when Savannah didn't want to get her jammas on, so I offered it up. She put her jammas on all by herself in no time and was ready to watch it! I have a feeling "the puppet show" is here to stay!!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I need to get that soundtrack. My kids love musicals...I think you already knew that though.

Bill Page said...

Sound of music is my all time favorite movie. I have the anniversary edition with a sing along and interview with the Von Trapp family. Send you kids my way we watch Sound Of Music all year long!!

Leyla... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leyla... said...

My mom's favorite movie! I love it too! Every time I see the curtain-turned-outfits I want to buy a sewing machine!